Thursday, June 12, 2014

Working on my web presence

I am working on my web site this evening.  I've come to discover that my vargr@quantumsorcery.org email address has apparently stopped working.  I can't access the email control panel on my hosting site, so I had to put in a help desk ticket.  On a more satisfactory note, last night I designed my new business cards.  They are much slicker than my old ones. I will be ordering them this weekend.
And the following will no doubt amaze and startle those who know me. I am also online shopping for a suit.  Not a suit of armor, a suit.  Saturday night at the upcoming 2nd International Left Hand Path Conference is a black tie ball.  To those who might have hesitated to attend the event, think of how small of a price the admission fees are for the shock and awe of seeing yours truly in modern formal attire!  Such a thing has not been seen in nearly 20 years.  Get your tickets now!

No comments:

Post a Comment